- 26 June 2017
- Assistive Product Personal Care / Safety
- Assistive Product – Household Task
- Assistive Equipment – General Tasks
- Assistive Equipment – Leisures
- Assistive Equipment – Recreations
- Home Modifications
- Personal Mobility Equipment
- Vehicle Modifications
- Paediatric Strollers, Car Seats, Zeat Seats
How Healthcare Professionals can order Assistive Technology from Highgate Healthcare with NDIS Funding. Click HERE
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is an independent statutory agency whose role is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers. The NDIS will mean peace of mind for every Australian, for anyone who has, or might acquire, a disability.
We understand that everyone’s needs, preferences and aspirations are different. That’s why we provide to eligible people a flexible, whole-of-life approach to the support needed to pursue their goals and aspirations and participate in daily life.