Category: Highgate Healthcare Product Highlights
YOU’RE NOT STUCK IN THE 80’S SO WHY WOULD YOUR COMMODES BE?
- 8 January 2018
YOU’RE NOT STUCK IN THE 80’S
SO WHY WOULD YOUR COMMODES BE?
It’s the unloved workhorse of your nursing home or hospital. It helps with the critical tasks of transporting your patients to the shower and toilet.
But let’s be honest, the humble commode isn’t always replaced as often as it should. If it’s time to upgrade your stock, take advantage of our Juvo commode special; a FREE seat and pan carrier with every order. While stocks last. The Juvo mobile shower commode is robust, easy to clean and great quality.
- Assists transportation of the patient for showering and toileting
- Can be positioned over the toilet for toileting
- Swingback arms assist side transfers and can be positioned at two different heights
- Adjustable safety arms for additional security
- Sliding footrest is textured and weightbearing for added safety
- Footrest slides back under frame to assist patient transfers
- PVC slatted backrest makes it easy to clean
- Mounted on 4 x 125mm stainless steel locking castors
- Durable stainless steel frame ensures it will last longer than plastic models
- Tested and conforms to Australian Standards AS/NZS 3973: 2009
- Open or closed seat can be ordered separately.
The Juvo mobile shower commode is in stock for fast delivery.
Please contact our helpful team if you need any advice or information about this product.