Website Terms and Conditions
THIS WEBSITE: HTTP://HIGHGATEHEALTHCARE.COM.AU (“WEBSITE”) IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY HIGHGATE GRAJEN PTY LTD ACN 108 341 886 T/A HIGHGATE HEALTHCARE (“HIGHGATE HEALTHCARE”, “WE”, “OUR” OR “US”) FOR THE BENEFIT OF INDIVIDUALS AND ENTITIES INTERESTED IN HIGHGATE HEALTHCARE’S SERVICES.
All information displayed on the Website is current at the time of display and any reference to currency is a reference to Australian Dollars. We take every reasonable care to ensure accuracy of all information listed. However, Highgate Healthcare is not liable for any errors in pricing and description. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon.
We may from time to time, before your purchasing any products from this Website, require you to enter into the relevant agreement for the purchase of the products, and execute all other necessary documents.
Highgate Healthcare’s liability is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at its option, to:
- in relation to products:
- the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- the repair of the products;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
- the payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
- where the products are services:
- the supply of service again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- any increased costs or expenses;
- any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
- any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by Highgate Healthcare’s failure to complete or delay in completing the order to deliver the products.
- Highgate Healthcare is not responsible and accept no liability for loss or damage arising from Website failures or downtime.
If you wish to establish a link to Highgate Healthcare’s Website from your website, you must seek our prior written consent.
This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other Websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and Highgate Healthcare is not responsible for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance in relation to any linked Website. Any hyperlink on our Website to another Website does not necessarily imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that Website or of the information and/or products that they provide.
Highgate Healthcare’s logos (whether registered or otherwise) and any other affiliated logos owned by Highgate Healthcare may not be used without prior, specific, written consent by Highgate Healthcare.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Copyright in the content on this Website is the property of Highgate Healthcare or owned by other third parties who have granted licence/s to Highgate Healthcare. Material on this Website may be viewed and may be reproduced in hard copy for your personal reference. Unless otherwise permitted by law, the material and information on this Website may not otherwise be reproduced or displayed and may not be distributed to any person or incorporated into any other website or materials without prior written approval from Highgate Healthcare.
Intellectual property rights for software, scripts, programming code, animation, and processes used in this Website are the sole property of Highgate Healthcare including without limitation, all copyrights and other proprietary rights inherent therein.
Third parties may intercept or modify transmissions to and from this Website and it is possible that computer viruses or other defects may be contained in files obtained from or through this Website. Highgate Healthcare is not liable for any damage that may be a result of your use of this Website or of any linked Website.
No waiver of any of these terms and conditions or failure to exercise a right or remedy by Highgate Healthcare will be considered to imply or constitute a further waiver by Highgate Healthcare of the same or any other term, condition, right or remedy.
Last updated: 7 December 2015